Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, July 20, 2007

New Music Friday

With the weekend almost within reach again, and because it's been a quiet week with not much to write about (apart from my shameless attempts on the new receptionist, more about that next time), I decided it's time for another music update!

Now strictly speaking, this is not new music, or at least not to me, but since the sun is almost peeking through the clouds here, I thought I'd share one of my favorite summer playlists with you: "Too Hot To Move".

But, I'm going to try something different to the usual listing of music, and if technology decides to be my friend, I'm going to try and embed the player from BlogMusik, so you can actually listen to it through the wonder of the internet! Unfortunately, they didn't have all the tracks in my original iTunes playlist, but should be enough to keep you all going for a while.


free music

There are more than 6 tracks in the list, but it only seems to show the first 6; leave it playing or skip tracks and you'll get to the rest. Let me know if this works for people, and if so, I'll have to post a few more.

Have a good weekend all!

4 Comments:

  • You can never go wrong with Nina Simone... good work! :)

    By Blogger 5 of 9er, at 5:33 pm  

  • Stories about my success with the receptionist will depend if I actally have a success with the receptionst!

    Still, since most people like to hear about me making an ass of mysef just as much, I'll probably post either way :)

    By Blogger Loaf, at 9:14 pm  

  • Sweet! Making an ass out of yourself makes you even more endearing and special!

    By Blogger Jenny!, at 4:55 pm  

  • Why would we want to hear about a successful attempt at a relationship? How boring is that?

    "I asked her out, she said yes, we went out and had a blast!"

    Did I mention that I fell asleep at 'she said yes'?

    By Blogger Kritkrat, at 3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home