Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tagged

Just as I was sat here thinking, "I need to do a post, but what do I have to write about?", Classy has come to the rescue by tagging me for a list!

Because I'm feeling a little lazy, I'm just going to paste in the instructions from Classy:


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) FeistyMnGirl
2) What Greg Likes
3) A Blog of a Good Time
4) Classy
5) Meaning of Loaf

Select five people to tag:

1) Recken
2) Not Carrie
3) Kadonkadonk
4) Jader
5) Darci


And now the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working in a call center answering customer complains for car retailer, slowly loosing the will to live. Also sporting long hair and an impressive beer gut.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting back into the single life after being married for three years, and making my first attempt at blogging.


Five snacks you enjoy:
Chilli Hot Dogs
Spicy Nik Naks
Pickled Onion Monster Munch
Twix
Boost (when I really need a sugar rush!)


Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode (Karaoke speciality)
Louie Armstrong - Wonderful World
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 (the shame of it)
The Monkees - Daydream Beliver
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Build my mansion
Persue an Indiana Jones lifestyle
Buy a small plane
Take flying lessons to fly small plane
Have spiders wiped of the face of the Earth


Five bad habits:
Having an attention span of about 5 minutes
Having a special block of 'snacking cheese' in the fridge which I'll just take bites out of when I'm peckish
Using a gravy dish as a cereal bowl when I can't be bothered to wash up a bowl
Taking weeks to reply to an e-mail
Typing while talking to people


Five things you like doing:
Laying in on a Sunday morning
Singing in the car
Relaxing in the park on a hot summers day with a cold bottle of wine
Clothes shopping (I know, not natural for a straight guy!)
Flying power kites


Five things you would never wear again:
Pink cardigan (from the 80's)
Fleck trousers (again from the 80's)
Rupert the bear style trousers (going back to the 70's now)
Reebok Pump trainers (and back to the 80's)
Short shorts (back in the 70's, what were you thinking Mother??)


Five favorite toys: (like Julie, couldn't decide if it's past or present, so I'm going for present)
Fancy wine bottle opener - It just makes me want to keep opening more bottles!iPod - On the underground, this becomes the best invention ever
Laptop - Anything that means I can browse in bed is a good thing
Silly putty - Just can't get bored of it
Circular saw - Because the grown up kid in me loves power tools


So now, over to the rest of you!

6 Comments:

  • Dude - tagged twice! Once by you and once by Cherry. You put me first, he put me last...what does that say?

    By Blogger ReckenRoll, at 5:35 pm  

  • It means I did it alphabetically, dear. You know you are #1 in my book!

    Nice list, Loaf!

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 4:08 pm  

  • Nice work... good job on the chili dogs!

    By Blogger 5 of 9er, at 4:48 pm  

  • I would love to see you with long hair, short shorts, and Reebok pumps! Very nice.

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 2:15 am  

  • I got tagged! I got tagged! And not only that, I actually did it!

    By Blogger Kritkrat, at 4:31 pm  

  • i would be careful with the circular saw. just saying.

    By Blogger blythe, at 10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home