Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, June 29, 2007

First Birthday!

Because I'm pretty useless when it comes to remembering birthdays, this is technically a few days late, but that's not going to put me off taking advantage of this perfect filler post opportunity!

Meaning of Loaf is officially one year old!


I'm surprised at myself really, given my incredibly short attention span, I really didn't think I'd be able to keep it going this long. So one year on, still churning the half-assed attempts at coherent writing, and hopefully doing something right, as people still reading.


In celebration of this prestigious event, I'm adding three new names to the blogroll: Not Carrie, Kadonkadonk, and Jenny!


And finally, because it's Friday, I'll be cracking open a bottle of beer or three in celebration and I'd encourage everyone else who needs and excuse for a drink to do the same.

Have a good weekend all!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home