Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, September 21, 2007

Roundup of the week

Noticeable by my absence yet again, due to a week that's just been a crazy amount of running around, I thought I'd better give a roundup of what I've been doing recently.

Partying. A good friend of mine is finally leaving old Blighty for a new life down under in Oz. Naturally, we had to see him off in style, and so the weekend was spent out in London for a few drinks.

Got a new car. The same friend who's leaving for Oz needed to get rid of his car, so I offered to buy it, and am now the proud owner of an Alfa Romeo 147. Anyone want to buy a 2006 Yaris, excellent condition?

Got a date. Having been single for far too long, I'm well overdue to get back on the market, so I'm going to be heading out on the first "date" in a long time. Hope the rules have not been changed since I last dated some time ago...

Hopefully next week will be a little more settled, and things will be back to normal. But for now, thank god it's Friday!!

Good weekend to all.

5 Comments:

  • You got an Alpha Romero??? Niiiice.

    So how did the date go?

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 5:24 pm  

  • Yeah... how did the date go?

    By Blogger 5 of 9er, at 8:39 pm  

  • Wow...I am really behind...cause I already know how the date went!

    By Blogger Jenny!, at 1:05 am  

  • I've been so bad this week; really need to start catching up!

    The date was 'ok'. Had a good night, got on well, but can't see it going anywhere, so for now, the search continues!

    I will of course keep everyone up to date with the gossip as it happens :)

    (believe me, if I find a woman, you won't hear the end of it)

    By Blogger Loaf, at 8:39 am  

  • I think the Yaris is cute! And I bet it gets better gas mileage than an Alpha Romero. Keep them both and only use the Alpha Romero on all the first dates you will be going on!

    By Blogger Kritkrat, at 4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home