Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Memes!

Just as I thought I'd find nothing to fill another post this week, Jenny! came to the rescue by tagging me on a meme. So without further thought; enjoy...


Meme #1:


RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


What is your name? Loaf


Four letter word: Lamb, Lost, Lewd


Vehicle: Lamborghini, Lexus, Lada

TV Show: Lost, Love Boat, Last of the Summer Wine

City: London, Lisbon, Leningrad

Boy Name: Luke, Lucas, Lenny

Girl Name: Lisa, Laura, Lorraine

Alcoholic Drink: Long Island Iced Tea, Large vokda

Occupation: Lawyer, Limo Driver, Long Haul Pilot

Something you wear: Loafers, Lederhosen, Leggings

Celebrity: Luke Perry (where the hell did that come from??), Lexa Doig, Laura Dern

Food: Lasagne, Linguini, Lamb

Something found in a bathroom: Loofah, Loo Roll, Lillets (not in my bathroom!)

Reason for Being late: Lane Closures, Looting, Leprosy

Cartoon Character: Lenny (Simpsons),

Something You Shout: Loser!, Louder!, Look out!


Meme #2:

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life (my rise to power):

1. Technical Architect
2. Software Developer
3. Call Center Operator
4. Supermarket Shelf Stacker

Four Countries I have been to in no particular order:

1. America
2. India
3. Hungary
4. Italy

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. A warm sunny beach
2. Pub with friends
3. A jacuzzi with Anne Hatheway
4. In bed with someone

Four foods I like to eat:

1. Chilli
2. Lasagne
3. Pizza
4. Crispy fried duck

Four heroes-past or present:

1. Alan Shore (Boston Legal)
2. Al Bundy (Married with Children)
3. John Locke (Lost)
4. Claire (Heroes)

(is it wrong that I straight off thought of TV characters??)

Four books I have read or are currently reading:

1. Marley and Me (currently)
2. Next
3. Life Expectancy
4. Angels & Demons

Four to Tag :

Cherry
Classy
5 of 9er
The Gancer

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Mmmmm, large vodka sounds good! Kind of a cheater move...but thats cool! Can it have a slice of "L"emon in it??? Crispy fried duck is nasty. What is Loo Roll and Lillets...or do i not want ot know?

    By Blogger Jenny!, at 9:23 pm  

  • Really got to remember my international audience!

    Loo is another word for toilet, and Lillets are a popular feminine hygine product. So I'm told.

    I guess I could have said Lager for the alcoholic drink, but I don't consider that real alcohol :)

    By Blogger Loaf, at 10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home