Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, August 31, 2007

Trapped

As always, a quick eye update first:

I went for the checkup last night, and although things have all healed up, they've now decided that the halo effect might take a couple of months, instead of a couple of weeks, to disappear. Great estimating guys! Still, nothing to do now but wait.

So, on my way to work this morning, I experienced something I'm guessing most, if not all guys have experienced at some time; that moment when you adjust your position slightly, and realise that one of the berries has become pinched in underwear. Normally, an easy problem to rectify, but not so when you're going down the motorway at 70mph.

I was alerted pretty quickly that something was wrong, which demanded my immediate attention, but being in the car, under the seat belt and going at some speed, it was going to take a little more effort. My first attempts and thrusting and gyrating my hips in a Shakira style to jiggle things loose just wasn't going to do it, so no choice, I'd have to go in and take matters into hand.

Again, the seat belt causes an issue here, so I'm struggling with trying to get my hand down my trousers, working round the seat belt and my own belt, but finally manage to reach the source of the problem and untangle the mess.

It's at this point, with a look of content and relief on my face, that I look round to see the Land Rover driving level with me, and a young schoolgirl, looking down at me with my hand down my pants and a smile on my face, with a look of curious disgust on hers. I smile, and the Land Rover quickly pulls ahead, probably as the girl was asking her Mum what I was doing.


All part of the usual shame of driving to work.

Anyway, it's almost the weekend now, and I'll be heading up to Wales for the weekend for some crazy plan involving climbing Snowdon. If I make it back, I expect to be walking with a limp on Monday morning that will have nothing to do with the room I'm sharing with another guy.

Have a good weekend all!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • Glad you got your frank and beans all sorted before you got to work! The hot chicks would think your perving on them sticking your hands down your pants like that...at least teh little girl is innocent and maythink you have an itch!

    By Blogger Jenny!, at 4:05 pm  

  • Wow... grim.

    By Blogger 5 of 9er, at 5:45 pm  

  • Are you sure she was disgusted? It looks more like she's congratulatory . . .

    By Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, at 3:30 pm  

  • Hahahahaha! You cannot make stuff like this up!

    Glad to hear you are still healing well, although the halo effect is probably wearing thin. I'm sure that it will fade gradually over the next week or so and then you will suddenly realize it's gone!

    By Blogger Sara, at 9:27 pm  

  • Best not to wear underwear in situations like this. At least, that is my philospohy.

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 12:36 am  

  • That's classic!

    By Blogger Kritkrat, at 4:40 pm  

  • It probably didn't help that you were wearing your leather pants.

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home