Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Drunken Texts

One more filler before the Snowdon post...

Recently, there seems to have been a phase of drunken texts going round, and so today I thought I'd bring you the top 5 that I've received over the past couple of weeks. Don't ask what most of them mean, even I don't know!

1. "Giant bear bras marching towards panty heaven. Hair everywhere."
2. "Teddy bang shucks drop my vulnerability."
3. "Tit floss"
4. "Dainty feet!"
5. "Chunky pants"

So readers, what's the last drunken text you've sent or received?

5 Comments:

  • Received "Sat on the toilet, curling one out, thinking of you - big boy!"

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:46 pm  

  • Why am I so uncreative when I get drunk?! I suck.

    By Blogger Kritkrat, at 9:41 pm  

  • No matter what his/her/its gender, I want to marry the author of #1.

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 12:00 am  

  • The only drunk text I got was from you...I think! When I am drunk I am usually too busy with the people I would text or fucking...which doesn't usually go well with texting! Ha!

    By Blogger Jenny!, at 4:38 am  

  • Just the other day I received a text from someone in England saying that I was missedand that I needed to come back soon. Weird.

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 2:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home