Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Returned!

After a whirlwind week in Chicago, I'm now back and recovering in the UK; ok, so I was back two days ago, but it's taken a while to get back in the swing of things, and I'm not quite there yet.

There will be posts about my visit coming shortly, and at the moment I'm thinking of breaking it down into several posts as there's so much to recap from the week. Hopefully they'll be going up over the next few days.

So, a big thank you to everyone in Chicago who made it a great trip (everyone will get a mention in the upcoming post!), and as there's still one or two things I didn't get to do or try, I have the perfect excuse for a return visit, and look forward to seeing everyone again sometime!

5 Comments:

  • Glad you made it back safe & sound. It was great having you here!

    By Blogger 5 of 9er, at 2:29 pm  

  • So what were the few things you did not get to do?

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 7:18 pm  

  • Did you at least have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before you left?

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 4:28 am  

  • I'm dying to hear some of the stories!

    By Blogger I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw, at 11:23 pm  

  • Sad to say I didn't get to try the peanut butter jelly sandwich, but I'm going to the shops today, getting the ingredients and going to make up for that one!

    Also, didn't get to try the legendary BK Stacker or burrito, since after stuffing myself in Greek Town the night before (thanks Classy!), I just couldn't cram anything else in the next day. Next time I come, I'm bringing stretch pants.

    By Blogger Loaf, at 1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home