Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Finally

For those of you who may remember as far back as three months ago, I finally treated myself to a tattoo that I've been after for some time. You may also remember me promising to post a picture as soon as it's all healed.

Well, glad to say it healed pretty quickly in the end, and the last two months have just been spent trying to figure out how to get a decent picture with the self timer. So, at last, I can show you the new tattoo in all it's finished glory!


* Fear not, there will be no more exposed flesh on this blog for a while. Hope no-one was eating.

4 Comments:

  • Very circular!

    By Blogger 5 of 9er, at 4:47 pm  

  • Ummm... are you in a cult or something like that?

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 8:12 pm  

  • Now I know where I've seen this before! Have you ever seen the show Millenium? It was only on a little bit, but was created by Chris Carter, of X-Files fame. Excellent show and your tattoo was the symbol for the show. Very nice.

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 8:52 pm  

  • 9er: When thinking of the image I was after, circular was the first thing in my mind!

    Cherry: Definatly no cults, although perhaps I could start one? By the way, will there be somewhere at your place for me to put a small sacrifical alter? If you've got some live chickens, that would really help me out. ;)

    Classy: Was wondering how long before someone made the Mellenium connection! I've never seen the show, and there's no connection there, but I used their image for a template as it was just the best looking drawing of the Ouroboros I came across.


    There is meaning behind the image, which I can bore you with over a few pints if you really want to know!

    By Blogger Loaf, at 9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home