Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Cop Out Post

Finally, another Friday rolls around, and since there's not been much happening this week, and because there's not been a music post in a while, I'll give you the most recent additions to the iPod that have been on endless repeat:

1. Rogue Wave - Eyes
After hearing this in Heroes, I spent ages trying to track it down. Finally managed to download it this week and have been playing it ever since.

2. Mika - Grace Kelly
There's two groups of people on this one; those who hate it, and those who hate themselves for liking it. Annoyingly catchy.

3. Alanis Morissette - Crazy
Excellent cover of the original song by Seal, and may be enough to tempt me to the whole Devil Wears Prada soundtrack.

4. The View - Same Jeans
Didn't like The View when I first heard them, but they've just caught on me now. Perfect song to get you into the weekend.

5. Placebo - Every You Every Me
An old classic; I like this mainly because I associate it with one of my all time favorite films, Cruel Intentions.


Hopefully an eventful weekend ahead, with a party round mine on Saturday night to try and clear out some of the leftover drinks from Christmas, which my friends have kindly offered to help me with. Since it seems there's going to be a vodka theme to the night, I decided it was time for another order from Edible.com:

Have a good weekend all!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home