Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Monday, October 09, 2006

Not forgotten...

Just a quick post to say I'm back, not still swanning around Italy, and a full post is on the way soon!

I've actually been back since Friday, but between sorting the house out for some late birthday celebrations on Saturday, having the celebrations, then recovering from the celebrations, this is the first chance I've had to get near a keyboard.

Also, the company has started monitoring our internet activities, which means I can't sit and happily type away first thing in the morning or at lunch, but don't worry, I won't neglect the blog, it just means it will be updated in the evenings, somewhere between dinner and several hours of quality TV viewing.

Normal transmissions will resume shortly....

3 Comments:

  • Pheww! I was getting a bit worried that an Italian lady kidnapped you and you were chained up in a wine cellar.

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 9:43 pm  

  • I think that you may have just described Matt's fantasy! ;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 pm  

  • Sadly, that never happened.

    Leano, you know me too well. Although it only fulfills the fantasy if the chains allow me to reach the wine.

    By Blogger Loaf, at 7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home