Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Is it paranoia if I know they're watching me?

Meaning of Loaf is still in it's infancy, and while it's just a toddler learning to walk, I'm still at that stage of checking my sitemeter stats each day, just to see how many people are coming here to read this stuff.

Last night I found the following hit on my blog:


United States Government? National Institutes of Health?? Going back though the previous posts now to check none of them are a health code violation...

Also last night, I was listening to the radio on the way home, and picked up on the story that there is currently a shortage of sperm donors in the UK at the moment, and in particular a shortage in Scotland, where there is apparently only one person for the whole of Scotland who is currently donating. To that one guy, good job! Keep it up.

3 Comments:

  • Matt:
    I believe that person found you through me. It is one of my regular DC friends. I have a lot of friends that work in the gov't, and when I check my site meter, it can get a little scary to see what government agencies appear on my list!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 pm  

  • You have friends in high places!

    Good to be getting the referrals anyhow, at this rate I might make it in to the Technorati top 1 million! (current position is 1,110,508)

    By Blogger Loaf, at 6:53 pm  

  • As a token of appreciation for all of his hard work, I would like to shake Scotland guy's hand. Wait a sec . . .maybe only his left hand?

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home