Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, September 22, 2006

Half Day!

Today is a good day. Not only is it a Friday, which is always a good day, but today I've got a half day holiday booked, so I'll be skipping out the door at 12.00.

I've got a good reason, and not just the fact that it's been such a soul sucking week that I feel I've earned a half day, but this afternoon me and several others will be heading South and taking a trip across to the Isle of Wight for a long weekend, which will include; drinking, kite flying, drinking, walking and drinking.

I'm not going to bother making any promises about not drinking too much, it would be pointless, however, I do promise to not only take my camera, but actually take it out of the bag and use it this time, as I'm seriously lacking in pictures at the moment.

Not much else to report today, so that just leaves me to say have a good weekend everyone and see you on Tuesday if I survive!

6 Comments:

  • Have a drinktastic time! And, oh yes, it's guaranteed that Cherry and I will have the Chicago pub tour mapped out for you when you visit. You do like to see midget mud wrestling, right?

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 9:44 am  

  • You're up early! Or staying up late? 3:44am in Chicago by my guess.

    Midget Mud Wrestling? I'm there! That sounds even more fun than the Friday night meat raffle.

    By Blogger Loaf, at 10:34 am  

  • Ah that gives me a chance to air my favourite childhood joke.

    Q. What's brown and comes steaming out of cowes.

    A. The Isle of Wight Ferry

    Boom Boom

    Have a good one, it is a fine weekend destination. Try not to do too much walking if you can help it, gets in the way of the drinking you see.

    Mind you kite flying while drunk is a differnt matter, especially if you tie a board to your feet. Enjoy

    By Blogger Crispin Heath, at 11:03 am  

  • Oooh kite-flying drunk sounds absolutely amazing. Enjoy!

    By Blogger Ridic!, at 2:50 pm  

  • Is this place really a vacation destination??

    Btw, I'm assuming Classy didn't mean that she and I would be wrestling each other, since we are both in fact midgets.

    We're also going to nudie bars to use tittie bucks (sorry, can't resist the opp to say tittie bucks).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 pm  

  • Cheers all, it was definately a good weekend, and a full report is on the way later tonight!

    As for a vacation destination; I guess it could be, depending on what you call a vacation. It's got beaches! We just chose it as my friend who's birthday we're celebrating has a lot of family down that way.

    Tittie bucks? I need to know more!

    By Blogger Loaf, at 3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home