Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

The time has come.

I'm actually getting people visiting the site (and even linking to it, thanks Cherry!), so it seems about the right time to break away from the standard template and use what little artistic skills I have to try and brighten up the place a little.

So, for the next 24 hours, expect a mess. I'll be playing round, experimenting, and randomly changing things until I find something I'm happy with, so bear with me, a shiny new loaf is on the way!

2 Comments:

  • I like the header w/the green couch. Nice touch!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 pm  

  • Cheers, still a few more bits to do, but I've still not re-installed any graphics software on the home PC, so I'm a bit stuck at the moment.

    Hopefully more to come in the next few days!

    By Blogger Loaf, at 7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home