Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Karma pays back

After yesterdays complete write-off of a day, the balance is restored.

I wouldn't want anyone reading this site to think it's nothing but pessimistic complaining. Really, I don't. So to redress the balance, today is going to be a good day, based on the following reasons:
1. This morning I make toast with choreographed ease.
2. It's payday.
3. I'll be enjoying acupuncture and a massage tonight.

So as long as nothing goes horribly wrong between now and 4.30, I'll be stress free today.

And one additional point that has just made my list of reasons this will be a good day:

4. The attractive woman in the office has come in with skirt and high heels.

Yes. Today will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home