Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas To All!

Not sure if it's dedication or madness that I'm writing a post on Christmas day, but it's jut a short one, and I was determined to get this one out there!

Wishing everyone on the blogroll, and anyone who has ever passed by this little blog, a very merry Christmas, and in case I don't drag myself away from the sherry and mince pies again before the new year, a Happy New Year to you all as well. And even if you're not celebrating Christmas, for religious reasons or other, sit back and enjoy the time off anyhow.

And thank you to everyone who has read my random writings over these initial 7 months (has is really been that long?!), because if it wasn't for all the readers, comments and friends I've made in that time, I probably would have given up long ago!

I'm off up to Oxford to see the family now, so we can open presents, eat our own bodyweight in Christmas dinner (rumor is we're having duck this year), then fall asleep in front of the TV this afternoon. Perfect.

8 Comments:

  • Thank you! Happy "two weeks off work" to you, too :oD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 am  

  • 2 weeks?! What am I on about! That's just wishful thinking!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 am  

  • You might not be up from your food coma yet, but I hope you had a wonderous holiday!

    By Blogger classyandfancy, at 4:00 pm  

  • Leano, may has well have been two weeks, since we really didn't do anything for the week before!

    Classy, still laying here trying to get over my sausage roll overdose with a generous helping of port and whisky, which to me says it was all good! Hope you had a good one as well.

    By Blogger Loaf, at 7:50 pm  

  • Merry Christmas, Loaf.
    Great getting to know you a bit over these past few months.

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 8:07 pm  

  • Merry Christmas! Can't wait to hear about your 2007 adventures.

    By Blogger darci ann, at 10:57 pm  

  • How was the duck? It's all dark meat, but that's fine by me.

    By Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, at 5:15 am  

  • And a Happy New Year to all!

    Dr Ken, Duck was good, but I still prefer it Chinese style!

    By Blogger Loaf, at 11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home