Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Monday, December 18, 2006

Another week gone

The run up to Christmas is always a busy time, but it's just going too fast for me at the moment. Just realised it was a week since the last post, and I've hardly had a chance to get round everyone's blogs, so sorry for the lack of posts and comments.

I guess it's getting me back for gloating at the start of the month that I'd done all my Christmas shopping with time to spare, and now tomorrow is the final posting day for all the Christmas cards that I've not written yet, and nothing has been wrapped. At least in that respect it now feels like a traditional Christmas for me.

Also, I've just got back from a long weekend in Wales, which unusually, involved more walking than drinking, but I will do a proper post about the weekend soon.

And finally, it's back into London again tomorrow night for a leaving party of one of our friends, who has decided to escape work and take four months off trekking around South America. No, I'm not jealous. Really. (dammit, I am!). She is going to be blogging her travels, but I've not convinced her to open it up to comments yet!

So, hopefully amidst all the rushing around in the final few days before Christmas, I'll get a chance to post some more, and catch up with everyone else. Until then, just can't wait until Christmas Day, when I can finally sit down with a mince pie and a glass of scotch, and not give a damn about anything until the New Year!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home