Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Friday, December 01, 2006

...and then it all went quiet...

Things have been a little quiet round here recently, not too many posts and not much chance to get round other blogs and comment, but it's not without it's reasons:

1. The company is doing the whole internet monitoring thing in the office, so for now, no more posts or blog browsing from the office. Nice to see them getting in the Christmas spirit.

2. There's a couple of big posts that are 'In Progress'. I know it's quality vs quantity, but hopefully they'll be worth the wait, as I wanted to do something a little different as we're coming up to Christmas.

So, to tide you over before you move onto the next blog, and to provide some distraction for those who can still kill time browsing at work, have a look at Shave Everywhere. It is basically just a site advertising a new shaver from Phillips, but it certainly appealed to my childish sense of humor and is worth a look.

Finally, I'll be battling my way into London tomorrow for Christmas shopping, so if I'm never seen again, London won.

Have a good weekend all, and come back soon when normal service will be resumed.

2 Comments:

  • I'm planning my own Christmas shopping extravaganza over here on the other side of the pond tomorrow as well.

    I am hoping to get it all done, but just know I'm going to start crying after half an hour dealing with the hordes...

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Ridic!, at 3:01 pm  

  • I too am doing my XMas shopping tomorrow. I'm heading to (shudder) Michigan Ave. - ground zero for all Chicago area XMas shopping. In 20 degree weather. We should all compare stories come Monday. If we are alive, that is.

    By Blogger The [Cherry] Ride, at 7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home