Meaning Of Loaf

       Taking the easy road through life

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Relish

A cool and fresh summer evening, sat in the yard, beer in hand and listening to an old favorite album; Joan Osborne - Relish. Perfect.

I just had to do a quick post about this album, as it's one I've had in my collection for many years now, and is still one that I can sit back and listen to time and again. If it's not already in your collection I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Bought originally for her chart release "One Of Us", the rest of the album turned out to be a real find, with a perfect mix of laid back tracks that just roll over you such as "Crazy Baby", to the sensually grinding tracks like "Let's Just Get Naked". Always wanted to use the phrase sensually grinding!

Get this album, grab a beer and enjoy those lazy summer nights when it's too hot to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home